Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Movies.

I freakin love movies.

Movies full of explosions and dudes getting punched in the face.
-Basically all of them; Nothing better than a movie including explosions, fighting, blood, death, nudity, yelling, and a lot of running... in the first 5 minutes.

Movies that have good stories or influence different levels of inspiration:
-Finding Forester; good movie, it has Sean Connery and we all know he's awesome.
-Dead Poet Society; pretty inspiring, casts Robin Williams as a professor
-What Dreams May Come; Definitely touching. Also features Robin Williams. It's pretty well written and is a great story with a touch of romanticism.
-A Beautiful Mind; Makes you think.
-Shawshank Redemption; Tim Robins and Morgan Freeman. I always thought Mr. Freeman was awesome, I mean he was God in Bruce Almighty, but I was recently informed that he had been sneaking around with a mistress, so I don't know anymore. He does have a cool voice though.

Movies that make me laugh:
-Will Ferrell movies; hilarious
-Steve Carell is a funny dude as well
-Dude.. Dumb and Dumber, weird kind of humor, but it's just classic

DISNEY MOVIES!!!:
-Aladdin, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, The Fox and the Hound, A Goofy Movie. ALL OF THEM AHHH!!! Cartoons are funny, sometimes animals are capable of speech.

There's some that can potentially bring a tear to my eye:
-Click; 'tis funny. The part when he goes back to see his dad, or when he's super old, both are intense tear jerkers. Adam Sandler is a crazy dude.
-What Dreams May Come; great story. If you haven't seen it... Watch it.
-I Am Sam; Wowzers
-I think the Notebook did once, but I don't remember. If it did, it was the part when she forgot who he was, and everything was all intense.
-Dude.. Pursuit of Happyness. Intense movie. Will Smith is a cool dude.

Just to name a few, but there's literal butt loads I can't even think of at the moment. These are just the ones that were on the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment